Waikato Regional Council has released its Draft 10-Year Strategy — with six broad issues identified. Have we got this right when it comes to the big things we focus on in the Waikato Region?
- Water, because water is life.
- Biodiversity, because protecting nature protects our future.
- Sustainable infrastructure, because we need to build with nature in mind.
- Climate, because we want a better tomorrow.
- Coastal marine, because we can turn the tide.
- Transport connections, because a connected region matters.
You can let us know your thoughts by –
- completing a few simple questions in an online survey or
- attend a drop in session – Thames 4-6pm on Monday, 24 February 2020, Thames War Memorial Hall, corner of Mary and Queen streets
Check out a full version of the draft strategy here